A MouthPeace is a silicone device that allows for germ-free smoking when sharing of pipes, vapes, and joints. People get sick and some people just have cooties. Protection is key and the MouthPeace provides that peace of mind.
WHAT IS A MOUTHPEACE AND WHY DO I NEED ONE?
HOW TO USE MOUTHPEACE ORIGINAL
There are 3 ways to use the MouthPeace Original, and we recommend using whatever method works for the device. The silicone will always form an air-tight seal using the natural pressure applied from your mouth.
- Insert the MouthPeace into the pipe.
- Flip it over to fit awkward pipes. Make sure the hole on the pipe is aligned with the MouthPeace’s core.
- Insert a vape pen or joint into the MouthPeace.
HOW TO USE MOUTHPEACE SLIM
- To use the MouthPeace Slim simply place it on top of the pipe and align it to ensure the pipe’s mouthpiece is covered completely by the Slim.
- The Slim can also be reversed to fit awkward pipes. Make sure the hole on the pipe is aligned with the MouthPeace’s inner core.
HOW TO USE MOUTHPEACE MINI
- The MouthPeace Mini is ideal for sharing J’s, bones, nails, L’s or whatever they’re calling it these days. Flip it around and it is perfect for small pipes and straw rigs.
- To broaden the universalness of the MouthPeace, the Mini can act as a reducer for both the Original and Slim MouthPeace.
We have extensively and exhaustively tested these products and can assure they fit. From micro rigs to mega tubes, there hasn’t been a hit we haven’t been able to take, safely.
DOES THE MOUTHPEACE COME WITH A LANYARD?
- Always. The MouthPeace will always come with a black branded “MouthPeace” lanyard. The only exception is when they are paired with custom branded MouthPeaces, then the lanyards are branded for the company and packaged with the MouthPeace.
- If you bought a MouthPeace that did not come with a lanyard you may have purchased a knockoff. Please see the “Knockoffs” section below to learn more.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR MOUTHPEACE
HOW TO USE DAB ART
- Dab Art requires stable wax concentrates that can be handled.
- Begin by rolling your material into a ball. If you can’t do this then you should try and find more stable material.
- Choose a shape/design and put your ball down.
- Use the Dab Art silicone lid or parchment paper to press the material into the shape.
- Once filled let sit it sit for a few minutes to allow the material to resolidify. Alternatively, you can put it in the freezer for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Bend and twist the silicone to loosen your art and use the Skilletool dabber to remove.
- Don’t forget to film it for the ‘gram!
- Check out our video to see how it’s done!
KNOCKOFFS AND COUNTERFEIT GOODS
Knockoff and counterfeit goods are a real problem within our industry. Not only does it stifle the creativity of inventors but it makes it more difficult to produce awesome stuff for you! Knockoffs and counterfeits are made with low-quality silicone that can smell, tear, and leave users with rashes! Check out the link here to learn how to spot a knockoff MouthPeace. The basic rule of thumb is if it doesn’t come in a branded box and isn’t stamped with the “MouthPeace” brand, it’s a fake.
Due to the personal nature of these products, refunds will only be issued for missing, damaged, or incorrectly filled orders. Missing orders will be verified with the US Post Office and damaged orders must be returned and verified before a refund is issued.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
Standard Shipping generally takes 1-2 business days for processing and between 3-5 days for delivery depending on location. Express shipping is processed in 1 business day and is generally delivered in 1-3 days depending on location. International orders can take 1-4 weeks depending on the final destination. Orders ship Monday through Friday from Los Angeles, CA.
BECOME A RESELLER
Thanks for the interest! To become a reseller of Moose Labs products please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also contact us via Facebook messenger, Instagram DM, email, phone or text, whichever you prefer.