Moose Labs Minimum Advertised Price Policy
As the inventors of the MouthPeace & MouthPeace Filter, Moose Labs LLC (hereinafter referred to as Moose Labs) is focused on maintaining high margins for our wholesale and distribution network. In recognition of the investment in time and resources required for our high-quality wholesalers to provide the level of customer service and product knowledge expected from our customers, Moose Labs is committed to enforcing policies which allow our resellers to maintain high profit margins through the sale of our products. Moose Labs has an established Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy that an Authorized Reseller must follow for the advertising and marketing of Moose Labs products. All Moose Labs Authorized Resellers must agree to the terms and conditions of the following MAP Policy.
Moose Labs’s MAP Policy Guidelines for MouthPeace Products
MAP pricing for all MouthPeace products can be found on your current price list. All advertised prices must be at or above MAP for all MouthPeace products if a MAP price has been established by Moose Labs. Resellers are not required to list prices in advertising. If a price is listed in an advertisement it must be at or above MAP. Other statements such as “call for price” or “call for quote” are acceptable and permitted.
Resellers are also responsible for ensuring their MouthPeace Mount pricing is at or above MAP on internet search engines. Resellers are free to set the actual resale price of any product as long as it is at or above MAP price given the most recent publication of the price list. Moose Labs’s MAP policy for all MouthPeace products apply to advertising placements, including but not limited to: internet placements on resellers own website, print ads (inserts, magazines, newspapers, catalogs, mail order catalogs, etc.), broadcast (radio and TV), direct mail, faxes, internet placement with third parties (banner ads, broadcast emails, destination pages, third-party sites), and any flyers, posters or coupons.
From time to time, Moose Labs may permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP price. In such events, Moose Labs reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
Moose Labs’s MAP Policy does allow resellers to omit pricing entirely from advertisements and/or advertisement statements such as “Call for Price” or “Call for Quote.”
Free Offers Associated with Moose Labs’ Product
Free shipping and/or handling, 0% sales tax, or free financing promotions do not violate the MAP.
All MouthPeace Products Price Matching Policies
Price matching policies are acceptable. Price matching cannot be used as a valid reason for violations of Moose Labs’s MAP Policy. Advertised price must always be at MAP or higher.
Failure to Comply with the MAP Policy
At the sole discretion of Moose Labs, failure to comply with MAP, intentional and/or repeated failure to abide, may result in the immediate loss of Authorized Reseller status and your ability to purchase all MouthPeace products both direct as well as through distribution.
Online Marketplace Policy
Reseller shall not promote, market, advertise, offer to sell or sell any product on or through any online marketplace or auction service (e.g., ebay, amazon marketplace, wish or like websites), except as may be expressly consented to by Moose Labs in writing and in advance, and it being understood that Moose Labs may withdraw its consent at any time.
Moose Labs will utilize the following steps to resolve MAP violations:
- Any and all dealers selling MouthPeace products which have not signed an Moose Labs MAP Policy agreement are classified as Unauthorized Resellers.
- Distributors of Moose Labs are required to provide a signed MAP agreement from any dealer selling MouthPeace products. Unauthorized dealers should not be sold to or provided a feed from any distributor whatsoever.
- Violations from Authorized Resellers will need to be corrected within 24 hours of notification.
- First Violation: Authorized Reseller’s account will be put on hold temporarily and a written warning will be provided. MAP violations must be corrected within 24 hours. Upon correction and following 30 days of compliance, violation will then be cleared.
- Second Violation: Authorized Reseller’s account will be put on hold for 30 days.
- Third Violation: Authorized Reseller’s account will be put on hold for 180 days. After this duration, Moose Labs will review and determine if account is to be reinstated.
- Fourth Violation: Should Moose Labs decide to reinstate an Authorized Reseller who has previously demonstrated a third violation, yet violates a fourth time, the account will be unauthorized indefinitely.
***Moose Labs will issue a new price list upon signing this agreement, and will update distributors and wholesalers via email or telephone if pricing changes. Pricing must be updated immediately upon receipt.***
MAP Policy Confirmation Agreement
This Moose Labs MAP Policy and Confirmation Agreement is made on the date written below, by and between, Moose Labs and the Authorized Reseller listed below.
Moose Labs places great value on the efforts of all resellers to represent our products and support their customers. Our MAP policy is intended to encourage competition for the sale of Moose Labs products in a manner that is consistent with the long-term interests of our customers. We are sure that you share our commitment to customer satisfaction and as such, we ask that you acknowledge by signing this MAP confirmation agreement.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, and your continued support for Moose Labs products.